Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here's To Thousand and Ten

Since so many folks out there are sharing thier New Year's Resolutions, I thought I might. I guess I should preface this by saying that I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions. Don't get me wrong I set goals and work to achieve them, but I am a pretty ambitious girl and so waiting for once a year to role around to set goals and work on them has never been my style. But for some reason, maybe because of where I am at in life, maybe because its a new decade, maybe because I am the most settled I have ever been, I feel the urge to lay my Resolutions out there. So here goes...



1) This blog. Well, I got too excited to wait for the new year to get it going (see what I mean!). But I really enjoy reading other fashion, design, creative blogs and want to give my own a go. I grew up with an incredbly creative mom who sewed and crafted and taught me to do the same, so I am sorta stoke to see where this will take me. Which leads me to my next goal for 2010...



2) Be creative. I know how to sew and I am hell on wheels with craft glue and now that we have a house and I have a craft room I am looking forward to having the time and space to encourage creativity outside of the already very creative work I do each day for my vocation.



3) Use my existing wardrobe more creatively. Ok, this one is going to take a while. I am definitely not one of those girls that could vow to not buy a single thing all year and only use what I have...although I admire those women. I think this will help me appreaciate what I have and better use what I have.


I think that's all I want to share for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment