Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday Crafties

I seem to be in a crafting rut.  Well, maybe more accurate is I seem to be in a crafting rut when it comes to the craft projects I actually complete and photograph :)

Remember when I made these finger puppets to send to a little friend of mine?  Well, I wanted to start making a few for Adelaide to build up her little collection.  For some reason I wanted to do bugs, probably because I was inspired by this cute little swimmer.  So here's what I made:


A book worm, a lady bug and a bee.  The photo didn't turn out very well but the bee has hand stitched detailing on the wings.  

Anyhow, I have a few crafties I want to tackle to get me out of my rut.  For fun here is what I am cooking up:

1)  I want to sew a nursing cover as a gift for a friend (I have a beautiful Amy Butler fabric and everything...I just need to you know, sew it) 

2)  I want to embroider a bib necklace to add some edge to my summer wardrobe and try some new color combos.  

3) I need to sew some curtains for the little miss's window in her room.  I have the fabric and style picked out I just need to go buy the fabric and sew the panel up.  Details, details.  

I think that's it for now...What are you dreaming up in the way of summer projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment