Monday, December 20, 2010

My Mister



The other night we were sitting at dinner at our kitchen table.  After we had finished catching each other up on our days, there was a lull in the conversation. 

Suddenly (because if you know me I am a bit spacey and random sometimes with my trains of thought) I said to to T, "You know what I have thought everytime I have looked down at my stomach today?"

He replied, "Holy crap! I swallowed a basketball!"

All I have to say is that I must not have too much of the crazy pregnancy hormone pumping through my veins because rather than cry or hit him I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair!

I am really lucky to be married to someone who is so funny and who has made this process so much fun!

*the picture is of T and Ranger from our first winter here in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment