Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Photos of Recent Adventures

It's been a few weeks since one of these and here are a few of the things we have been up to via my phone...

I've owned these shoes for two years but just figured out what to wear them with...everything!

A gift from my sweet sister.  I have like every page marked! 

We made this face on demand for like 30 minutes straight.  Pure baby awesomeness.


Little reader gonna brush up on her Niebuhr (both). You know, a little light reading in our tutu.

Lining up our friends.

Mom snack

Crafty organizing 


New artwork arrived from OneCanoeTwo for the creative room.  Love!

What would the monthly photo dump be without a Scrabble pic?  


Warm winter days playing outside.

Nap time mean tea time

Baby wreckage 

My new work space


Woke up from her nap one day and all she wanted to do is climb on my lap and give me kisses.  So cute.

A new baby in the family means dropping by congratulation flowers.


Sitting on our blocks.  

New art wall.  Makes me so happy.  


Our reading interests summed up in a book shelf.  


No comments:

Post a Comment