Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Recap, Part 1

I am a bit behind on doing recaps from over the holidays, but life has been super hectic with another little project I will be sharing here on the blog soon.  In the meantime here's a peek into our Christmas! 

We love spending the holidays together--we may be a small family but we are an awesome little family. So on Christmas Day T and I woke up to T's very first white Christmas!  He was so excited! 

We made a big brunch with Monkey Bread (a family tradition of mine), egg casserole and a huge bowl of fresh fruit!  While breakfast cooked we openned gifts and just enjoyed each other's company.  After breakfast and a little more relaxing we got cleaned up and headed over for a big lunch with friends and then off to church.  It was a wonderful day. 

Two days after Christmas we headed to my home town to see our family.  Everyone was really excited and my mom and step-dad planned a wonderful evening for us to celebrate the holiday together.  However, since my mom had already hosted two holiday celebrations and had one more to go we did catered Mexican food--yum! 


T and I in front of the tree at my family's house.



Me and my sister K--isn't she adorable?



My mom, me, sister K and soon-to-be sister-in-law A!



Yes, you read that right--soon-to-be sister-in-law! That's right!  My brother proposed to his girlfriend a few days before Christmas so not only will there be a baby and my sis's graduation this year but a wedding too!  2011 is going to be so exciting!


Here's a pic of T and my mom...and K! 

No comments:

Post a Comment