Saturday, January 14, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump

We will get back to some semi-regularly scheduled programing here soon.  There's been some crazy changes going on around here but in the mean time here's a big photo dump of our last month.

I love wrapping gifts and making my own tags

We are a playing machine these days

My little present under the tree


Love this face, so funny

Whiskey sweater


Our first piece of art work--see the little blue specks?  We did that :)


Date night at a local tapas place.  Yum.


I've been pre-prepping my smoothies.  Momma breakfast awesomeness.  

Showing baby Jesus a little love

My little present

My smiley little girl with her Christmas present from her mom and dad!


Auntie snuggle time

More Scrabble time with the fam



Oh, you know, just admiring my dad.

Airing out our piggies on a long walk


Little elf

NYE with my sis and sis-in-law


When it's not a smoothie...

Troubled teether

Warm sunny winter days in Texas

Baby on board




Tackling a house project or two...

Trying our hand at crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment