Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday and Some Internet Love

This week has been seriously exhausting.  The mister has been out of town again for work add to that little miss is going through a growth spurt, teething and constantly on the go crawling, climbing, crumbling crackers, smooshing bananas and generally being a busy little adventurer and you get one tired momma.  

I have a few new lenses I am looking at for my camera, plus a few toy cameras so my lens/camera lust has motivated me to try and master the manual setting on my Canon.  Luckily I have a subject that is willing to work for a few crackers and a piece of banana.  

Here are a few of my favorites:



In addition to this little love, here are a few things from around the internet that have caught my eye:

1) I already make my own vinaigrettes but I think I will try making my own honey mustard via this recipe over the weekend.

2) I have been trolling Craig's List for a little piece of furniture for our guest room just like this one.

3) Our medicine cabinets are pretty beat up and in need of some care.  Thinking about doing something like this.    

Monday I have plans to share a little tutorial.  Hope you have a great (and restful) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment