Friday, March 16, 2012

In My Mailbox

Couple of things to round off this weekend and they all start and end at the ol mailbox.   

First, I had to honor of sending out a few gifts to a few friends this week as well as some invitations to someone special's birthday party.  In fact, all of the mail that left our house this week was part of celebrating the ups and downs of parenthood and babies.  We are lucky to be part of such an amazing community spread through out the country.  

And I am currently trying to restrain my inner child from sitting on the curb next to the mailbox in anticipation of my new prints that are coming in the mail from Roll and Tumble Press.  If you've been to our house or follow me on Instagram you know we are some pretty committed letterpress lovers.  And we've got three new beauties coming in the mail from Roll and Tumble today!  Yippee!  I don't want to share all that I have up my sleeve but I am pretty excited about this pretty that will be included in the package:

via

What are you looking forward to like a little kid this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment