This weekend we...
- had an impromptu pizza party
- fed the ducks
- made a big breakfast
- went to the park to sit on a blanket and enjoy the sun
- did about five loads of dishes
- painted three rooms in our house (or rather one giant room containing the kitchen, eat in area, and living room and fourteen foot ceilings)
- caught up with friends
- had an family date night out for Mexican food
- found the perfect mirror for our guest bath--and it was waaaay under budget!
- sang tons of songs with little miss
- went to church
- cleaned the floors and behind the refrigerator (yikes!)
- picked up a few supplies for a special trip we are taking soon
- made lasagna from scratch
- hosted family game night
- won (T) and lost (me) a game of Scrabble
- watched a movie
What did you do this weekend? tackle projects? Relax? A little of both?