Thursday, March 8, 2012




It's cold and rainy here today.  We are snuggling with our Elmo, drinking hot tea, reading books, staying indoors.  I guess with an entire winter that felt like spring it's time for a cold rainy day.  I am trying to do a little better at carrying my camera on our adventures (thanks to a new case that's making that a little easier and less bulky to do) and to snap a few pics everyday so I can get better at this photography thing. You know, a little practice makes perfect. 

Pictures from top to bottom:
1) Our bradford pear trees in the back yard have bloomed early this spring and are creating their own sort of magic back there. 
2) Practicing with my 50mm and doing a little self portrait thing in the new mirror I hung in the guest bath earlier this week.
3) Cup of peppermint tea to sip and my favorite candle from Anthropologie burning to warm up this cool day. 

Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment