Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday Crafties

I am so excited to share this project with you today!  I know it's a day late, but I think it's worth it.  But first with a little story.  A few weeks ago at the library we discovered the felt board.  It was nothing special, you can see it below along with a very cute baby playing on it.  



See?  Nothing too special or inspiring, right?  But after I saw how much fun she was having on it I realized I could totally make a felt board at the house. Once the idea of the felt board got in my brain, it took on a creative life of its own.  Here's what I came up with:


I made it with material I had around the house and used scrap fabric and felt to make an alphabet, made a set of shapes in primary colors and a few flowers and animals to make it special.



Want to make your own?  Stay tuned--I'll have a how to post up tomorrow!  




No comments:

Post a Comment