Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Thoughts for a Wednesday

Sometimes I know what to blog about and sometimes I don't really. Lately I have been cleaning and organizing--getting the house ready for an upcoming party or two and making sure everything inside is in order so I can start to turn my attention to our yard this spring.  We have been making some investments in the house to make our home more energy efficient and globally minded and they have turned out very well.  T and I are plotting and planning some outdoor projects.  I always do a small garden and flowers.  And pulling weeds (instead of using chemicals) is a full time job around here this time of year.   But this is my favorite time of year.  I like layering clothes for the warm and cool breezy days, digging in the dirt during nap times, watching our yard and neighborhood turn from something grey and dead to something full of life.  It is good, very good.

What kind of things have you got on your mind this Wednesday?  

No comments:

Post a Comment