Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Four years ago today T and I stood in front of our friends, family and God and made public the private commitment we had made to one another years before.  That we would journey through life together, tackle whatever challenges and obstacles came up together and help see one another's dreams into reality together.  We have moved six times, lived in three different states, traveled to some really cool places, acquired a degree and a dog, bought (and sold) our first home, made two career transitions, and welcomed our beautiful daughter into the world together. I am grateful for him as my partner, my friend, my love.  

Here's to many, many more years and many more adventures.  

(The picture is from Eischen's Chicken in Oklahoma our first year of marriage)

No comments:

Post a Comment