Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Crafties

You may have noticed that the little miss didn't have a mobile in her room when I did the nursery reveal.  I had a few on Etsy that I liked, but wanted to add to the very personal touches in the room.  While I was home a few weeks ago I had the chance to look through our family albums and was reminded of all the special things my mom made for us and for our house to give it a special and loved touch. So I decided to make a mobile myself using stuff I already had in my craft closet.  

Here is the final result:


I tried to play of the birds in her linens but make it something all its own.  And I really like how it turned out. 


Want to learn how to make your own either for your nursery or as a baby gift for a friend?  Come back tomorrow for a step by step how-to!

No comments:

Post a Comment