Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Mustache Ask You A Question

As you might have caught the other day, I got a night out last weekend.  Since my sister has moved to town we have had lots of time together but no time where we have gone out just the two of us.  So on Friday night we decided that we would go grab a margarita and some mexican food at Uncle Julio's, as DFW staple.  

It was awesome getting the chance to just spend time together swapping stories and laughing but there was something equally as awesome that happened while we at Uncle Julio's...


Perched in my margarita was a stir-stick with a mustache on it.  Obviously we did what any two mature adults would do and took a few pics.


At the end of the night as we were leaving my sis says "I stuck that mustache in my purse, you never know when you are going to need a mustache."  

And of course it only took a day for us to realize it was the perfect size to hold up to give little miss that air of sophistication she had been lacking.  Oh, and she matches her grandpa now.  After we took this pic we put the mustache back in little sis's purse, you know for emergencies.  


Hilarious.  What would you do if you had a small portable mustache?  

No comments:

Post a Comment