Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Crafties

Are you gearing up for Christmas, yet?  I usually practice a little restraint and wait until the week of Thanksgiving before I totally give in and bust out the Christmas music and start on the Christmas crafties, but this year I have some pretty big plans and projects so I thought I would get cracking early.

We have had some pretty big occasions in our lives this year--the little miss was born, my brother got married and my sister got her first place.  Lots to celebrate and lots to commemorate.  I wanted to make something special to mark this year especially for my brother and his wife, something that they could get out year after year and remember this year as special.  So I got into the craft supplies and here is what I came up with:  



On the other side I put their names and I have to say, I think it will make a very cute gift.  

Also, stay tuned for an exciting announcement later today and our first ever giveaway here on the ol blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment