Monday, November 7, 2011

Life Lately According to My iPhone

 It's been a long time since my last one of these...but we have been up to a whole lot of little adventures and projects.

We finally tackled the pile of boxes in the garage.  It was totally cleaning domination.  There are now two cars in there.

We love our books.  Pooh's Five Little Honey Pots is a current fav.

My little running partner.
Who only kinda drinks from a sippy cup but grabbed the Camelback and got it on the first try.

Momma lunch

Last month's favorite toys

Getting my hair did for my little brother's wedding.

World Series.  T went to two games.  We are in sports mourning right now.  

Vintage Jewelry from Bess and Evie's

Little books for little hands

Sunset on the prairie 

A night out

Movie night with the mister

So what have you all been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment