Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday and Some Internet Love

Image via 

Happy Friday!  It seems like another week flew by, as I tried to squeeze as much productivity out of nap times, taking care of Christmas packages, tackling some big house projects, adding a few small things to the shop and keeping things running round here by tackling all the super glamorous things like laundry.

This time of the year there are some really great resources around the web.  Here are some that caught my eye that I thought you might enjoy too:

1) Simple Mom shared a simple Advent calendar--I can't wait another year or two until we can do this with the little miss

2) I bragged about our high chair earlier this week but did you see that its on the docket to be given away at  Apartment Therapy and Ohdeedoh's Holiday giveaway this year?  I think I will enter to win it so I can give it away to some friends of ours who are expecting!

3) Speaking of Apartment Therapy, did you see this simple, modern ornament tutorial?  Those wood cut shapes would be perfect for painting with the kiddos--maybe as part of the Advent calendar :)

4) And did you see this tutorial for diy yarn letters?  So cute! And could be used other times of the year!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment