In the mean time here are some of the things out here in blogland that have been helpful and/or inspiring:
- Nicole's Nursing Fashion Guide has been hugely helpful as this mama has been adjusting her wardrobe to her new role
- While we are talking post-partum I have also loved this post on post-partum life
- I love this mobile for little miss's nursery--maybe if I have time during a nap I could bust out the scrapbooking paper and the sewing machine make something similar, no?
- These suggestions on how to be a good new baby visitor is dead on and a must read and/or pass along.
- Ben's story is really touching, but I think what moved me the most was how his mom talked about her faith journey in the process.
- If you need a good laugh check out our cousin's blog. Her daughter Norah says some of the funniest things. Seriously, sometimes I bookmark the post in case I need a good laugh.
- And I hope our little miss learns to dance to her daddy's music the way little miss Everly Veda dances to her daddy's.
Hope you enjoy!