Sunday, May 8, 2011

Internet Love

Sorry for the silence over here on the blog we have been busy falling in love with our little miss.


In the mean time here are some of the things out here in blogland that have been helpful and/or inspiring:
  • Nicole's Nursing Fashion Guide has been hugely helpful as this mama has been adjusting her wardrobe to her new role
  • I love this mobile for little miss's nursery--maybe if I have time during a nap I could bust out the scrapbooking paper and the sewing machine make something similar, no?
  • Ben's story is really touching, but I think what moved me the most was how his mom talked about her faith journey in the process.  
  • If you need a good laugh check out our cousin's blog.  Her daughter Norah says some of the funniest things.  Seriously, sometimes I bookmark the post in case I need a good laugh.  
  • And I hope our little miss learns to dance to her daddy's music the way little miss Everly Veda dances to her daddy's.
Hope you enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment